Wharton Social Impact Initiative and Suzanne Biegel present an invitation-only convening for investors and advisors who are moving capital with a gender lens.
Join a radically generous group of investors, philanthropists, advisors and analysts from all sectors and asset classes who will be sharing their portfolios, strategies and hard-won insights with unparalleled candor and focus.
Individual high net worth investors, foundations, family offices, fund managers and their advisers, and those deploying (or on the verge of deploying) capital with a gender lens. Men and women. Individual and institutional.
Explore the role of evidence in gender lens investing, while grounding big picture insights from the gender lens ecosystem in actionable learnings.
Hear the latest from Project Rose and Project Sage – scans of public equity vehicles and private equity/VC/debt vehicles with a gender lens.
Share, analyze and discuss portfolios and collaborations with other investors in small groups
Dive deep into how people are using finance as a tool for gender equitable social change across healthcare, energy/environment, human rights, and beyond—and discuss important questions for further research and exploration.
Some of the brilliant conversation starters in attendance will include:
- Chris Andersen (InFaith Foundation)
- Joy Anderson (Criterion Institute)
- Melissa Beck (EFA)
- LM Carlile (Veris Wealth Partners)
- Stephanie Cohn Rupp (Threshold Group)
- Ed Dugger (Reinventure Capital)
- Katherine Fritz (ICRW)
- Catherine Gill (Root Capital)
- Tracy Gray (We Are Enough/22 Capital Group)
- Lisa Green Hall (LGH Ventures)
- Jonathan Hera (Marigold Capital)
- Gayle Jennings O'Byrne (Harriet Fund)
- Sarah Kaplan (Institute for Gender and the Economy)
- Jenn Kenning (Align Impact)
- Katherine Klein (Wharton Business School)
- Jennifer Leonard (Cornerstone Capital)
- Suzanne Lerner (Michael Stars)
- Nathalie Molina Nino (Brava Investments)
- Lisa Molinaro (Tara Health Foundation)
- Tara Murphy Ford (Global Partnerships)
- Deb Nelson (RSF Social Finance)
- Jessica Norwood (Project Runway)
- Jenn Pryce (Calvert Foundation)
- Alison Pyott(Veris Wealth Partners)
- Alicia Robb (Next Wave Impact Fund)
- Patricia Farrar-Rivas (Veris Wealth Partners)
- Chemain Sanan (Humanity United)
- Vicki Saunders (SheEO)
- Ruth Shaber (Tara Health Foundation)
- Laurie Spengler (Enclude)
- Jackie VanderBrug (US Trust)
- Leeat Weinstock (Grand Challenges Canada)
- Lisa Willems (AlphaMundi)